July and August: daily, 10.00-18.00.
April, May, June and September: daily, 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.00 (closed on Saturday morning and Sunday morning).
October 1 to November 14 / February 16 to March 31: during school holidays, daily, 14.00-18.00 (closed on Saturday); excluding school holidays, Wednesdays and Sundays, 14.00-18.00.
→ The last paying admission is one hour before closing.
→ Our friends the dogs are not allowed, even on leash.
Annual closing from November 15 to February 15 included.
Only on reservation, groups can visit the park outside the opening period.
– Adult: €4.50.
– Children (6-14 years): €2.80.
Groups (20 or more paying visitors)
• Free visit:
– Adult: €3.70 (one free admission for the accompanying adult of 20 adults).
– School: €2.20 (one free admission for the accompanying adult of 10 schoolchildren, one for five concerning the pre-schools).
• Visit commented by a naturalist (1.5-2 hours), on reservation:
– Adult: €6 (one free admission for accompanying adult of 20 adults).
– School: €3.20 (one free admission for the accompanying adult of 10 schoolchildren, one for five concerning the pre-schools).
→ Group rate for students and unemployed people (upon on presentation of a supporting document) as well as for holders of the Oléron, Nature & Culture Pass and the CEZAM card.
Payment methods accepted:
– Cash and credit card.
→ The good idea of the year…
Would you like to win a free admission to ‘Le Marais aux Oiseaux’ for a child from 6-14 years old? Click here to find out how to do it!