July and August: daily, 10.00-18.00.
April, May, June and September: daily, 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.00 (closed on Saturday morning and Sunday morning).
October 1 to November 14 / February 16 to March 31: during school holidays, daily, 14.00-18.00 (closed on Saturday); excluding school holidays, Wednesdays and Sundays, 14.00-18.00.
Annual closing from November 15 to February 15 included.
→ The visit lasts one hour to one and a half hours.
→ The last paying admission is one hour before closing.
→ Our friends the dogs are not allowed, even on leash.
– Adult: €4.50.
– Children (6-14 years): €2.80.
Groups (20 or more paying visitors)
• Free visit:
– Adult: €3.70 (one free admission for the accompanying adult of 20 adults).
– School: €2.20 (one free admission for the accompanying adult of 10 schoolchildren, one for five concerning the pre-schools).
• Visit commented by a naturalist (1.5-2 hours), on reservation:
– Adult: €6 (one free admission for accompanying adult of 20 adults).
– School: €3.20 (one free admission for the accompanying adult of 10 schoolchildren, one for five concerning the pre-schools).
→ Group rate for students and unemployed people (upon on presentation of a supporting document) as well as for holders of the Explore Oléron Pass and the CEZAM card.
Payment to be made on site, the day of the visit.
Payment methods accepted:
– Cash and credit card.
→ The good idea of the year…
Would you like to win a free admission to Le Marais aux Oiseaux for a child from 6-14 years old? Click here to find out how to do it!